HUD & REAC Properties
Metro Management currently manages five HUD 202 properties.
- The Lewis Mall Apartments – New construction of a 47 unit complex for the frail elderly with a development cost of over $3.5 million. Achieved a score of 98 on its last REAC.
- The Cheverus School Apartments – 47 units of housing renovating a former city-owned elementary school building. The development cost of this project was $3.6 million. Achieved a score of 99 on its last REAC.
- The Villa Michelangelo – Conversion of a former city-owned school building providing 71 units of housing with HUD funds of $5.5 million. Achieved a score of 94 on its last REAC.
- The Barnes School Apartments – 74 units of elderly housing renovating the historic, original East Boston High School Building. The development cost was $23 million, of which $6 million was HUD 202 funding. Achieved a score of 99 on its last Reac
- The Lyman School Apartments – Renovation of a former school building to create 45 units of housing for the frail elderly and disabled. The cost of this project was approximately $2.2 million. Achieved a 76 on its last Reac.(currently under a major renovation)
- The Greenway Apartments – New Construction of a 27 2/3 bedroom low income Tax Credit property. Achieved a score of 96 on its last REAC
Other properties subject to REAC inspections are:
- The Woodbury Cunard – 17 unit mid-rise apartments. Achieved a score on its last REAC of 98.
- The Landfall Apartments – 15 units of elderly/disabled housing. Achieved a score on its last REAC of 99.